South Coast Logistics has entered a partnership with the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship program and is currently searching for an Apprentice to become part of our growing team. Through the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship, individuals will gain the necessary academic credentials, practical training, and hands-on experience to kickstart an exciting career in the logistics industry.
Apprentices will receive comprehensive driving instruction and training in preparation for their C & CE driving test, leading to the attainment of the driver CPC qualification.
About the company:
South Coast boasts an impressive fleet of over 80 trucks and 160 chassis catering for our long-term business relationships with many large international tanker operators, multinational chemical/petrochemical/pharmaceutical companies, brokers, shippers and other logistical companies. The company ensures that all transports whether large or small are completed with the same degree of commitment and professionalism.
Location: Fermoy, Co. Cork
This apprenticeship leads to a higher certificate (NFQ level 6) in transport operations & commercial driving. Which will give the apprentice an opportunity to earn while you learn.
- Commitment to a two-year program.
- Balancing learning/studies with work responsibilities.
- Must possess a full (clean) B license for enrolment.
- Legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Meet medical requirements for driving.
- Must have completed leaving certificate OR be over the age of 23 OR hold a QQI level 5 or 6 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
How to apply;
If you are currently seeking full-time employment as an operative and hold a strong interest in pursuing a career in commercial driving, we invite you to submit your CV to email@example.com by September 15th.