Driving Careers with STL Logistics, Limerick
Are you interested in starting a career as a commercial driver? Or are you looking for a career change and are passionate about a move into the logistics industry? If so, we want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to complete a 2 year apprenticeship in commercial driving.
STL LOGISTICS are seeking enthusiastic members to join our team based in our head quarters in Annacotty, Co Limerick. This role will be a two year apprenticeship working between our warehouse & transport functions, enabling the apprentice to gain experience across the spectrum of the supply chain function.
About the role
- The award for this apprenticeship is a higher certificate (NFQ level 6) in transport operations & commercial driving.
- Earn as you learn.
- Two-year employment contract leading to a permanent position.
- Paid on the job experience.
- Become a C+E HGV Driver.
- Career opportunities.
- One day per week online college participation.
- Must be willing to undertake 2 year commitment with STL
- Learning/studying alongside working
- Must have full (clean) B licence to enrol
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have the right to work in Ireland
- Meet medical requirements for driving
Must have completed leaving certificate OR be over the age of 23 OR hold a QQI level 5 or 6 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
If you are currently seeking full time employment as an operative & feel that an eventual career in commercial driving is something you are passionate about, please apply before 25th August 2023 by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org