At McCulla Ireland Limited, we have partnered with the Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship and are now on the lookout for an Apprentice to join our team in Dublin.
The Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship will provide the academic qualification, practical training, and work experience to support an exciting career within the logistics sector.
The apprentice will receive expert driving lessons and training in advance of completing their C & CE driving test and attaining the driver CPC qualification.
Location: Dublin, McCulla (Ireland) Limited, Ballymount Cross Industrial Estate, Ballymount Road Lower, Ballymount, Dublin 24, Ireland, Co. Dublin, D24 XW21
About the role
- The award for this apprenticeship is a higher certificate (NFQ level 6) in transport operations & commercial driving.
- Earn as you learn.
- Two-year employment contract leading to a permanent position.
- On the job experience.
- Become a C+E HGV Driver.
- Career opportunities.
ROLE OVERVIEW/ REQUIREMNETS
- Must be willing to undertake 2 year commitment
- Learning/studying alongside working
- Must have full (clean) B licence to enrol
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have the right to work in Ireland
- Meet medical requirements for driving
- Must have completed leaving certificate OR be over the age of 23 OR hold a QQI level 5 or 6 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
If you are currently seeking full time employment as an operative & feel that an eventual career in commercial driving is something you are passionate about, please apply before 25th August 2023 by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://seemehired.com/jobs/mcculla-ireland-limited/13870/