Title: Transport Operations & Commercial Driving Apprenticeship With Road Truck Services
Driving Careers with Road Truck Services
Are you interested in a career in commercial driving? If so, we want to hear from you! We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to complete a 2 year apprenticeship in commercial driving.
Road Truck Services are seeking an enthusiastic member to join our team based in our warehouse in Kildare Town (R51 A262). This role will be a two year apprenticeship working between our warehouse, picking and packing, loading and unloading vehicles, imports/exports operations and freight forwarding skills.
First year of the programme involves CPC training, along with Rigid Driving Test completion.
ROLE OVERVIEW/ REQUIREMNETS
- Must be willing to undertake 2 year commitment
- Learning/studying alongside working
- Must have full (clean) B licence to enrol.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed leaving certificate OR be over the age of 23 OR hold a QQI level 5 or 6 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
If you are currently seeking full time employment as a commercial driver apprentice & feel that an eventual career in commercial driving is something you are passionate about, please apply before 6th August 2023 by sending your CV to Elaine at email@example.com